- America's CareerInfoNet: Online occupational resource library includes wage and employment trends.
- CARE-LINE: Toll free information and referral telephone service.
- Careerperfect.com: Comprehensive career resources including salary information.
- Coaching Support: (Life and Business Coaching)
- DisabilityInfo.gov: Governement website with information for persons with disabilities.
- Dislocated Worker Tool Kit: The North Carolina Dislocated Worker Transitional Tool Kit, an informational guide to assist you during your transition from employment to re-employment
- Employment Guide
- ePASS: Tool that allows individuals to use the internet to see if they are eligible for several of NC's benefits and services.
- FirstGov.gov: Links to an array of government information and services at both the federal and state level.
- Johnston County Resources
- NC 211: Community health and human services resource database.
- NC SHARE Network: Resource and referral database. Link to service providers, including address, hours of operation, list of services and contact.
- NCcareLink: Comprehensive health and human services website.Provides up-to-date information about programs and services across North Carolina.
- Registered Apprenticeship: Information on apprenticeable occupations and contacts by region and state. Also available by phone at: 1-877-872-5627.
- US Department of Labor Re-Employment Portal: The Re-Employment Portal is a single source for information on jobs, career training, unemployment benefits and food, housing, health care and utility payment assistanc
- VistaPrint: Free Business Cards